Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge!

I'm a bit of an all or nothing person. This might be apparent in my blogging, if any of you are following. I always have it on my mind, but I either do it twice a day for a few days... or maybe twice a month. I am also a habitual list maker.On my list of upcoming projects is "29 comes before 30" - a bucket list of things to do before I turn 30, which is next year! Yikes! Of course, I will be turning 29 first - in September - and it will be my "golden" birthday. If you don't know what this means: A person's Golden or Grand Birthday, also referred to as their "Lucky Birthday", "Champagne Birthday" or "Star Birthday", occurs when they turn the age of their birth day (e.g., when someone born on the 25th of the month turns 25). Fun right?! With this comes a huge sense of achievement, to stop being so damn all or nothing, to check off my list items, to GO, to DO, to BE.

On a whim this morning while checking the blogs I follow, I decided to prep for my "29 comes before 30" bucket list by doing a 30 day challenge. 


And so for my 30 day challenge, I will post one photo each day to my blog. I'm also going to try to do something fun each day. And maybe list the highlight and lowlight of each day. It's a work in progress - just stay tuned, and join me, won't you? What kind of 30 day challenge would YOU put into place, starting now?

No comments:

Post a Comment