Monday, November 8, 2010

Cleanse - Day 1

Today I started a liver cleanse and here are some of the things I purchased at Sunflower Market yesterday...
Organic Produce Galore!
Kale
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Carrots
Celery
Spinach
Radish
Onion - Red, White, Green
Acorn Squash
Red Leaf Lettuce
Cucumber
Zucchini
Squash - yellow and Mexican
Brussel Sprouts
Asparagus
Cabbage
Avocado
Garlic
Ginger
Artichokes
Portabella Mushrooms
Parsley
Lemons
Kiwi
Pears
Apples
Pineapple
Clemintines

Lean Ground Buffalo
Wild Salmon
Organic Chicken Breasts
Free Range Eggs
Organic Egg Whites
Sliced Turkey Breast

Mini fingerling potatoes
Brown Rice
Soba Noodles
Rice Cakes
Almond Butter
Almonds & Walnuts

Almond Milk
Green Goddess Smothie
Naked Smoothies
Chamomile Vanilla Tea

And I'm taking these supplements:
Probiotics
Milk Thistle
EFA's
Multiple Vitamin & Mineral
B-complex
Fiber
Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids
DIM

I'm drinking water with lemon juice, 2 T. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, and a splash of Cranberry each morning. Green tea or chamomile tea with agave. No coffee, no diary, no booze, no gluten, no processed foods (besides ready made smoothies), no soy, no mayo/mustard/ketchup/relish/etc, & LOTS of water water water with lemon juice.

So basically I'm doing this for two weeks (although I may have a glass of red wine next weekend).
Wish me luck!
I may look like this after two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment