Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Projects!!!

HELP! I'm dying from an overwhelming need to do projects! This means everything from painting the window trim on our house to designing to making necklaces to other paper crafts to... Ok, this is where you come in, give me ideas of things I should start. Here's the big idea, I want to start an Etsy shop plus website that I can promote 1) myself and 2) my creations (which don't exist yet so this is going to be a process)...

I need help making my plan.

Here's my brainstorm list (and please don't steal my ideas... that would not be very nice, and is my number 1 pet peeve). Funny thing is there are thousands of people with my same idea. But we're all unique. And thats what makes it work.
  • Etsy Shop
  • Personal Website

    Things to sell:
  • Aprons
  • Jewelry
  • Magnets
  • Little things
  • Prints
  • Paper stuff (my secret)
  • Design services
  • Bath and Body - organic, essential oil
  • Books
  • Ideas... (tricky tricky)

So what do you think? What should I focus on? Where should I begin? What would you like to buy? I hope some of you comment and lend me some guidance!

1 comment:

  1. great start...i dont know that i have any ideas to help other than some support to keep going, i love your blog and think the etsy will be so cute....are you selling things you've made i assume or decorating with logos and designs etc?

    i think focusing on design services/website/logo/branding creation would pay off.. i could sell the shit out of a simple, social media integrated, website that clients could update themselves (if they wanted to)....with a blog start, facebook/twitter integration (post once and it updates all of the sites...kind of like bombplates.com but not for musicians, say for non-profits etc...let me know if you come up with a pricelist for this creation cuz i have a client or two for you....luv ya girl (love the steeling ideas pet peeve) lol....mine too!

    ReplyDelete